How do you like your Granola? I’m guessing most people like it best with nuts, seeds, dried fruit, sweetener, and flavouring. Either way, you’ll love this post – the perfect guide to healthy Homemade Granola! Mix, match, and build your own granola by using all the ingredients you like.
I haven’t bought Granola for a long time now. For me, store-made Granola is too sweet and also a little expensive for my weekly budget. Ever since I’ve learnt to make Granola, I’ve become a small Granola factory myself. Not only can I make Granola for myself now, but I also keep sending it as a gift to all of my loved ones. 🙂
How long does Homemade Granola last?
Granola has a decent shelf life. Storing it in an air-tight glass container in a dry place can easily make it last for a few weeks.
Other recipes you might like:
- 2 cup oats
- ¾ cup macadamia nuts chopped
- ¾ cup almonds chopped
- ¾ cup walnut chopped
- ½ cup pumpkin seed
- ½ cup sunflower seed
- ¼ cup pistachio
- ¼ cup whole sesame
- ½ tbsp salt
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- ⅓ cup date honey or maple, agave,honey
- ⅓ cup coconut oil
- Preheat your oven to 150C/300F.
- Combine the dry ingredients first.
- Then combine the wet ingredients.
- Combine the wet and dry ingredients together making sure all dry ingredients are wet now.
- Spread the mixture on a baking tray and bake until golden, approximately 35 - 40 minutes, tossing twice. After 20 minutes have passed, stir the Granola.
- Cool and store in a glass container.
For smoothie bowls that go perfectly with your Granola, check out Healthy Breakfast Recipes That Will Make You Smile 🙂