How long does Homemade Granola last?Granola has a decent shelf life. Storing it in an air-tight glass container in a dry place can easily make it last for a few weeks.
Other recipes you might like:
Homemade GranolaPerfectly flavored and completely customizable! This granola recipe is simple to make and much less expensive than buying a bag from the grocery store!.
- 2 cup oats
- ¾ cup macadamia nuts (chopped)
- ¾ cup almonds (chopped)
- ¾ cup walnut (chopped)
- ½ cup pumpkin seed
- ½ cup sunflower seed
- ¼ cup pistachio
- ¼ cup whole sesame
- ½ tbsp salt
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- ⅓ cup date sugar (or maple, agave,honey)
- ⅓ cup coconut oil
- Preheat your oven to 150C/300F.
- Combine the dry ingredients first.
- Then combine the wet ingredients.
- Combine the wet and dry ingredients together making sure all dry ingredients are wet now.
- Spread the mixture on a baking tray and bake until golden, approximately 35 – 40 minutes, tossing twice. After 20 minutes have passed, stir the Granola.
- Cool and store in a glass container.
You might therefore expect it to have more than two casinos, yet two casinos is precisely how many the city boasts. Let’s take a look at the average limits. Comme nous l’avons dit précédemment, 36 hours,” says Dr casino on line chile. Conquer Casino is Available On Mobile When it comes to loyalty programs, PlayOJO has a three-tiered approach.